Say goodbye to cat vomit. Say hello to feline feeding comfort.
“My 13 year old cat is a vomit comet. Here’s the deal – if you have a senior cat, you NEED to get this bowl!” – Nicole G.
Orthopedic Anti-Vomiting Cat Feeder
Get the #1 recommended feeder for your cat’s health! PurrBowl is tilted and elevated for optimal feeding posture..
Reduce vomiting and acid reflux
Better portion control (no more “shovel-eating”!)
Reduce neck strain and arthritis
More comfort during feeding!
Cat’s like eating from elevated feeders. It’s better for their health too!
Ground level feeding can cause poor feeding hygiene, stomach discomfort, and “shovel-eating”.
Look at how much more the left cat needs to strain her neck compared to the right one.
Our Bowls are tilted and elevated so your cat can eat in the most ergonomic feeding position for their bodies.
6 reasons why veterinarians love elevated feeders!
1. Improve digestion and reduce vomiting! Leverage in gravity to get food down stomach, resulting in less backflow!
2. Reduce neck strain & joint pain! Especially important cats with arthritis or mobility issues.
3. Improve feeding comfort by promoting a more ergonomic position for feeding.
4. Improve feeding habits. Elevated bowls can also help discourage any unwanted bowl tossing behaviours.
5. Portion control. Our bowls are appropriately sized so that your cat is never eating too much at once!
6. No bugs in the feeder! Another benefit of lifting it higher off the ground!
How does the Our Bowl compare?
|Our Orthopedic Feeder||Regular Feeder|
|Improves feeding posture||✅||❌|
|Reduces vomiting and acid reflux||✅||❌|
|Reduces neck strain||✅||❌|
|Easy to clean, detachable top||✅||❌|
|Multiple bowls for portion control||✅||❌|
|Pet-friendly BPA-free plastic||✅||✅|
Cat owners are obsessed…